Thursday, January 29, 2015

Goals for the Semester


I'm trying to get back into the swing of blogging again. I've fallen into some bad habits with writing (I say "so" a lot. "so excited" "so pleased"....), maybe doing more will cure some of those annoying habits. 

I scraped together some cash to sing up for a "Body Awareness through Targeting" class through the Fenzi academy. The goal is to kick my ass in gear training things that are less sport focused for a little while. I need to up my trick game and sharpen my training skills.

Ideally, I will be posting weekly updates on how training for that class is going with both boys. 

Time to get the ball rolling on some things! Other goals for the semester involve more mundane things like making Dean's list, cleaning up Knight's contacts, and get out there and improve my running pace!

Let's do this. Spring 2015. Bring. It. On. 



No comments:

Post a Comment